Sunday, September 16, 2007

Welcome

Well hallo there. Fancy meeting you here.
So, here we are. Is it tacky? To invite you into my blog? Even with all of my creepy asides, I don't even know you that well. Have we had three posts yet? Will you think less of me? Would you like to come up for a drink? Oh, okay. You can stay. Please stay! Oh that? That belongs to my roommate. Wow, my room is usually so much cleaner. Do you want some water? I want some water. I'm going to go get some water.

All four readers, have you found me? I decided to start posting here because I can actually post it myself right after the show, or at least the morning after. So the good news is that I'll be able to post faster. And, I can fix my horrific typos when I notice them later instead of reading my post later (after I've woken up) and agonizing over spelling mistakes that have slipped through my fingers. And I can also probably be even more inappropriate.

On that note, I may sometimes post a totally ridiculous picture taken with a camera that was an aspirational purchase; a camera that I am totally unqualified for and have still not figured out. I will also make a very serious face.

Tom, you can also call me.

1 comment:

Kate D. said...

oh girl! I'm your faithful fan. I will be coming over on Wednesday to check out this whole television situation... return of the themed cocktail perhaps?