Thursday, March 13, 2008

Top Chef

So, I'm definitely going to cover Top Chef this season, for the Huff. However, I'm doing it on Fridays. I found it kind of impossible to write them between 11 at night on Wednesday and 7:30 the next morning, when I leave for work. I'd usually attempt it and then have 11 or so mortifying typos, which were noticed. I know this because I was reading the Television Without Pity forums once, and someone posted me blog (not me! honest!) and another person wrote that my post was both "Pretentious and riddled with grammatical and spelling errors." Pretentious I disagree with, but I'm guilty as charged with the errors. Blech.

I also couldn't bear to even finish recapping Project Runway. Lame, I know. Travis and I went skiing and didn't have a TV/Computer, so I missed an ep, and then when I came back I just wasn't really interested. So obvious Christian was going to win and I had no emotional attachment to a single designer. Although I did tear up when Christian won. However, I tear up during cotton commercials, so that means nothing except that I'm an emote-stitute.

No comments: