Monday, January 14, 2008

I beat the bubonic

Well, I'm not dead. I'm not sure if I got food poisoning or the flu from hell (although I did have a flu shot) but I spent all saturday night/sunday with horrible vomiting and eventually a 102.5 fever. I actually thought I was dieing. Luckily Travis came over with crackers/gatorade/gingerale and spent all night and the next day and night with me. This is actually the second time he's taken care of me when I've had a stomach virus. I certainly owe him.

Anyway we tried to watch the first episodes of The Wire, which Edith gave to me, but I was too delerious. Eventually I dragged myself out of bed, after my fever broke, and I caught up on some BET Now and some MTV2 sucker-free countdown. My favorite new song/video? Absolutely Webbie and Lil Boosie's Independent.

And now I'm home today, lazing around, watching TV and reading Jezebel. Excitement!

No comments: